Suicide. Using answers so I don't have to make a fake profile to have this anon. adult content

I don't want anyone to know who I am but I need to just get this out here. Im a single mom, a teen mom, and I live with my mother. I try my hardest, I do my best but no matter what I do I am constantly told I'm not doing enough, Im not smart enough. Nothing I ever do seems to be good enough for her and I can't take it. I can't move out yet, I just can't afford it, which is why Im going to school. I can't put my son in anywhere near an affordable daycare because he has medical issues which requires a medical daycare center. No min wage job I can pull out of my ass would even cover that let alone bills on top of it. I don't know what to do, Im so stuck, Ive always been stuck and I want to get unstuck but everytime I start I get shut down and Its killing me. I want to end it all, I can't because I have my son but the more I think about it the more appealing the idea becomes and I'd just like to be done, Im such a shit mother, my mother makes that apparent in everything she does and says to me. He'd be better off, everyone would, I don't even think my family would miss me and that is the part that hurts me the most. Would anyone notice? Would anyone care? I don't want to give up but I can't take much more before I do. I only wish I had a friend to talk to, someone to hold me when I cry but I don't and I never will. My mothers made that obvious too, Im not good, Ive never been any good, I'll never be any good. "No man will ever marry you" so why am I even still around if Im no good for anyone? I don't know why, and I don't want to wonder anymore. I want it to end.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Health

• That is such a permanent solution for a temporary problem. Please don't do it. You would be missed, especially by your little boy. He needs you more than you know. You are good, God doesn't make junk! You will find someone who will love you and your son. It just takes time and patience. If you were here I would take you in, and the only thing that you would have to think about is graduating. Use the montra that I use; it will help you to hold on. I LOVE YOU, I'M SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU. It really works. It will take time but trust me it will work. Good Luck and I will pray for you and your son. You are very special. Don't listen to what your mom says about you. Please don't end it. This to shall pass.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Oh hon I want to cry just reading this for a few reasons. First being I was there once in a way. I didn't have my first daughter until I was 19 but I went through a suicidal phase in high school. Please please please know that someone somewhere will miss you and that no matter what your mother says you do have worth. If she is saying all this to you she is not a good mother. At least you care enough to try and take care of your baby the best you can. Reach out to places and people and see if there is help around where you live. Maybe there are assistance programs and other things that you can use. Here there are community centers and help lines and everything else. If you need to talk please feel free to message me. Good luck momma and hang in there. Remember your baby needs you. If he didn't have you he would be left with your mom and keep in mind the way she treats you, how do you think she will treat your baby?
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• When was going through my depression I was suicudal. The only thing that kept me a float were my 4. My mom was very verbally abusive to all of her children including physically and emotionally. What I did was oved out of her house and into a shelter,there I got counseling and I am a better person today. Ever since I have distanced myself from my family and all the toxins that they were bringing to my life. Remember the way your mother treats you may rub off on your children so your solution may do may harm than anything long term. I can be a friend to you b/c I know what is like to be in that situation, know that I am here for you. Hugs
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 4:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• "No man will ever marry you" so why am I even still around if Im no good for anyone?
    --------------------

You are EVERYTHING to the most important little man in your world!
    You really need to talk to your Mom about the was she is making you feel. I am 30 and my Mom still tries to tell me that everything I do is wrong - LOL - I don't think that ever stops ;)

Have you asked for assistance from the state? They might be able to help you out

I will be praying that your thoughts can settle and your burden would lighten.
    sissy15

Answer by sissy15 at 4:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You aren't a bad mom. I don't know why your mom is doing that to you but she is wrong.. Please don't think that way. I don't know you but believe me I've felt the same as you. My kids love me and the best I can do is love them back. Your son needs you. He loves his momma. God chose you to be his mom.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 4:54 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You ARE a good mother! otherwise you wouldn't have written all this. A bad mom would have given up on her son, or moved out without weighing the consequences. There is only one bad parent in the story, and it's NOT you. Hang in there! there has got to be someone or something to help you and your son. Your mom sounds a lot like mine, I have heard all this my whole life! and I have felt this way so many times. The only reason I never killed myself is because of my kids, and they make it so worth it everyday. So, I dont give up and keep going, for them. Your son needs you. If you were gone, he would be trapped in the same situation, with your mom telling him everyday the things she tells you now. I went back to my mom about a year ago after I left my husband, but she couldnt stand having the kids around and started talking to them like she used to talk to me. She ended up throwing us out and we were in a homeless shelter
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 5:14 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I know you want to stay anonymous, but if you need someone to talk to, my email address is joanieschuhrke@yahoo.com, I would be more than happy to be there for you
    joanie70

Answer by joanie70 at 5:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• First of all you have to stop thinking like that!! You ARE good, infact you are GREAT! I don't know if you believe in God, but he believes in you. He gave you the gift of having a child. You should always be respectful to your mother, but she should not be talking to you like that.. but you have to understand that maybe she is just affraid and thats how she deals with her fear. I think you should try to talk to her, not when you are upset at one another... just calmly tell her how it hurts you when she says those hurtful things, and that is not heathy.
    Like I said I don't know if you believe in God or not, but you said you need someone to talk to, he is always there. No matter what, He wants you to talk to him, tell him about the problems you are having, and the difficulties you might face. Pray about it. It helps I promise!!
    Also, I think you should create a profile on here and get to know other moms your age, .....
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 5:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You never know, there might be someone just like you with the same problem, but they just wont say it...
    Nothing is worth your life! I mean that!! You can personally message me anytime, about anything. I will talk to you!
    Much love doll. <3
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 5:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You won't always be stuck in that house, some day you'll just see your mom on holidays! That's how I get through the day, knowing I'll only see her on holidays! Actually we have a much better relationship now and I hope that will happen to you too.

Every day is one day less you have to spend in that house. How long do you have until you can complete school? Your little boy needs you and you need him, imagine being without him even for one day, that's what you'd be condemning yourself and him to. He loves you unconditionally just as you love him, you're his mommy and you're the most important thing in his life. You can get through every day and I know you will because you are his mommy. You're not rubbish, not at all, or you wouldn't have written this. You're amazing and one day you'll look back on this and realise you shouldn't have let your mom make you feel this way.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 6:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2011