i did anal for the first time and my butthole ripped i think

is that bad? and should i stop doing anal?

loveyy578

Asked by loveyy578 at 6:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• If it ripped your perineum (the part between your front and back) then you may need stitches. You should get someone to look at it and determine whether you do need stitches or not. Just be more gentle next time and wait a while if you did indeed rip.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 6:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He's supposed to ease it in super slowly. If he does it right, this won't happen. You both need to do some googling so that he can learn how to do anal without hurting you. You should not be "ripping" down there, he is being too rough & that is just not OK.

Don't do anal with a guy who is not careful.....he is definitely not being careful....

You need to play with it first, loosen it up some before he puts it all in there. You have to "massage" it a lot, with like his finger before you actually do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• That is disturbing, sorry, I will not even go there.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Anal takes some serious four play, extra lube and patience. It is not like breaking your vaginal virginity. Have him try adding one finger at a time and don't be afraid to add more lube with each finger it will help stretch you out. It takes a lot of easing in and out slowly. Although this is my advice and I have done it a few times, it is not something we do every time we have sex. Only on HOLIDAYS. LOL!
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No Hershey trail for me. I don't get it at all. Reading this makes me want to puke.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 6:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You have to really careful when you are in that arena...not something you just jump into dry...
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 9:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Lots of lube and definitely easing into it slowly, not full force because that can cause bleeding and tearing. Definitely get it looked at if you think you tore so you can get medical attention because an infection would be bad and lets face it, that area of our body has our body's waste coming out of it. Also, you might try using small sex toys to "stretch you out" so to speak and then graduate to larger ones until you are ready for the size of your boyfriend's manly parts. Also, having him enter you in missionary position helps as he can see your expression and that can help him be a little more careful..no man if he is a good man wants to see extreme pain on their lady love's face.
    dakotafriend

Answer by dakotafriend at 3:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2011