Who is in the holiday spirit ????? YAY YAY!!

I Just love this time of the year... starting November it is awesome!! Just wanted to share my excitement. My son will turn 2 in Dec. 29 so this year he will actually know what's going on. He'll be crazy opening the presents and will get to help us with the christmas treee!! AWWW I am so excited! I live for things like tradition and i'm so excited to start my own! My husband my kid and I live so far away from our family so we are pretty tight. So can't wait to have my son help me decorate the cookies.... watch christmas movies all month and just enjoy the time! LEt me know what you girlies do to make your little ones share the joy with you.... oh and i am making a christmas cd like last year!! .. songs like all the home alone awesome songs and ofcourse the classics!! My son loves them. I played them every day in december last year and will do the same this year... just dont get tired of this lol!! THANKS for reading!

firstXmomTX

Asked by firstXmomTX at 10:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I AM! My excitement started about a week ago or so when we took our daughter to walmart and she saw the christmas tree that had set up in the front of the store. Watching her little face light up and her eyes twinkle was all I needed! I can't wait to put up the tree and everything!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I am SO freaking excited too! My husband got a second job so we could have a really special Christmas this year. My kids are 4,4,2,1,1.... they are going to freak!
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I know I am....we're going to visit my family in another state for Christmas and I am TOO excited!! I love this time of year, Starting Thanksgiving. The lights, the music, the presents, and also the reason for the holiday. Its just awesome, and the familiness...lol...My DD is also 2 and starting to recognize the Christmas trees, and lights, and presents and whatnot. Everytime we go into Wal-Mart she goes "LOOK MOMMIE! THE CHRISTMAS TREE!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!" ....lol

I JUST LOVE IT!!
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 10:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• I have already put up the tree and outside decor!!! My DD is a year this season and she is in awe of all the lights. I started shopping back in February and finished this month. I am so siked!!!
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• i am uber excited!! yay!!! i actually put my tree up last week! and my wrapping is done. i put some outside decorations. mostly inside. my neighbor and i love it!! :D i cant wait. my son turns 2 on nov 29th right before xmas so yay!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2008