How many CM, Husbands work almost all day?

I know mines does or at least it feals like it, He leaves at 5:40am and gets back at 9:00pm. this is Monday thru Friday xcept when it Rains. He is in Construction.

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 6:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes, and he won't let me get a job to take some of the strain off him! He's abroad for about half the week every week, I swear I could fly around the world 3000 times with his frequent flyer miles. UGH. And he's always so exhausted, makes me love him all the more!
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 6:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Dh works from 5am-5 or 6 pm every day but he is in the Army so he also leaves for weeks to months at a time.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• We have both had days like that. It is part and parcel of building a career

Answer by rkoloms at 8:58 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My husband works 12 to 11 Friday to Monday. He works an hour from home so he is gone from 11 in the morning until midnight.
    mrssmitley1210

Answer by mrssmitley1210 at 6:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine is gone from 5 am to 7 pm.. that includes travel time. He now gets Friday off.. so thats ok. I'm glad he has got lots of work now.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 6:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine is gone from 9a til 12:15a He worked 84 hours last week.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine works 1-11 everyday in the evenings.

Answer by gemgem at 8:20 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• wow - no, my husband leaves between 8:30-9am in the morning and comes home between 5-6pm most nights. Every once in a while he will have a late night, or come home to eat supper with us and then go back but it's fairly rare. I guess I'm lucky!

Answer by missanc at 8:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Wow... I wouldn't be okay with those kind of hours. But my DH leaves around 5:15 and he gets home at 4, then by the time he's in adn out of the shower, we have about 3 hours before he heads to bed and the cycle starts over again.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My DH too is a busy man & viola he does everything with elan that I'm surprised most of the time....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2011