How many BIBLES you have at Home?

I have 3. One in my bedroom and the other 2 in my closet. I also have one in my Car. And you??

vania_jmz

Asked by vania_jmz at 6:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• we have 4. I have my grandfather's and my personal one by my bed, my daughter received one for her baptism and my husband has one that was his father's
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have 2 I believe. Both boxed up and in storage.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Zero. I have read it more than 6 times, I have no further use for it. If I care to reference anything which I can not skim off of the top of my memory then there is the internet.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• We have one huge family bible that was handed down to us. It's in our bedroom.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• we have one , it was my hubbys grandmas.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• We have 3 under our bed that we inhereited from family and one was mine from when I was forced to be a christian. I don't know how to get rid of it without being totally disrespectful so I've kept it under my bed. It has my name imprinted on the cover so I don't want to just give it away.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• We have 7
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 7:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Off hand I can count 3, but there could be more I've forgotten about.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I used to have like 10 but threw then all out except for one and that one belongs to my husband. Oh, I also have my grandmother's bible that contains all the obits from deaths in the family but that is locked away in a chest.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I've downsized the amount of bibles in my house over the years. Right now I have four, the family bible, my personal bible, and Greek-English NT translation and I'm holding onto my little sister's bible.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2011