acai berry 500 and colon cxR

Has any one tried either of these products? I have heard things about Oprah and rachel ray and a few other places and they are both offering a free trial I just wanted to check with a few real moms before I tried it. Thanks!!

mosarmywife

Asked by mosarmywife at 10:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I use a product that has more than the Acai berry and it is 100% organic! I would be happy to give you some information on the products I use that are standardized and provide whole food nutrition that our bodies absolutely need! I'm a health and wellness consultant and have been doing this for many years since my children were little. I applaud you for trying to find out to see if this is for you, but you need to know the source of your vitamins and supplements and how they are processed. We use cold processing of our vitamin and probiotics. Plus they are certified by the USDA! Here's to your health!
    Health4U

Answer by Health4U at 2:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• the acai berry diet dosent work i did the free trial its a weeks wroth and $90 for a 30 day supply its a rip off and as far as the colon one the best colon cleanser is total cleanse i havent tried it yet but want to
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 12:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• thanks for the info
    mosarmywife

Answer by mosarmywife at 1:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2008