Adipex

Has anyone used this diet pill, and if so what is your opinion of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have not used it, but worked in a facility where Phen Fen was used quite a bit when it was available. Adipex is the same chemical makeup as Phentermine at a different dose and name.
    All the patients lost weight, quickly and easily. Less than 3% kept the weight off for one year. Less than 1% kept it off for over 5 years. But the biggest problem I saw with the use was that women with curvy feminine features lost weight and gained it all back PLUS MORE in the midsection resembling large balls with limbs. While they were not hypetensive or diabetic to begin with, they did become that way afterwards because of the excess weight in the midsection.
    YOU WILL GAIN IT ALL BACK, PLUS MORE and your body will never look the same again.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:12 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yeah any "diet pill" should be avoided. What happens with diet pills, their immediate effects are all that's tested, the FDA approves it, only to find after a few years of use it causes heart attack, stroke or liver/kidney failure. You do not need to jeopardize your overall health over losing weight. Avoid diet pills like they are the plague. Anyone motivated enough who does their research and eats the proper healthy calories to lose weight for their age and height and burns enough calories in a day WILL lose weight and be successful without a pill!

Good Luck
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I avoid diet pills. I do not think they are good for a person.
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 3:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Opinion? Bad.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 5:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I wouldnt use a pill when you can do things like eat healthier and exercise. Weight watchers is a much healthier life style change
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No, I stay away from diet pills.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• From my own experience, I've learned that diet pills are crap. They don't work and you can get a similar feeling and effect from taking a caffeine pill.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:01 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• NO, and would not. Diet pills are BAAAAD.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Never heard of it and even if I did I would never take it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:59 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• nope
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2011