How to surprise husband with new pregnancy?

My husband comes back from China on the 16th which is so close now! How could I surprise him with the news???

kayalouise

Asked by kayalouise at 9:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my dh we had only been trying a month lol and I got pregnant. It was so quick he didnt expect it I guess. I just waited for him to get home from work and laid the pregnancy test on his dresser knowing he would change as soon as he got back.

Answer by gemgem at 9:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• wrap it up in a small box and then hand it to him
    devlynsmommy08

Answer by devlynsmommy08 at 9:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i would make a great supper then make a desert that could have "congrats daddy"
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I bought my husband a onesie that said something about worlds greatest dad and just incase that wasn't hint enough I put the test in the box as well. Wrapped it up as a gift.
    J.P

Answer by J.P at 10:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• lol- I've got a funny story about that.
    with my last pregnancy I was waiting to tell my DH since I wasn't 100% certain yet, thought the HPT was leaning towards positive at the time. He just figured it out himself.

the funny part was that I took the first test at his brother's house because we were going out and I wasn't sure if I should drink or not. So I took the test in their bathroom and didn't say anything. I wrapped it up and put it in the trash.
    Not sure how, but somehow my BIL saw the test, he must have been taking out the trash.
    So the whole thing played out like a episode of friends.
    BIL saw the test, took it and ran to his wife asking why she didn't tell him.
    'I didn't take a pregnancy test!'
    'well if you didn't, then who did!?'
    The test wasn't reading 100% positive, so for a while they were wondering if they should say anything or what.
    was pretty funny when it all came out.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i actually didnt tell my husband either...i took the test but didnt think it was clear enough so i took some pics on my phone to send to my SIL to get her opinion well my husband was looking for a pic i took of something else and saw it and found out that way lol
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• thats an exciting surprise to be able to tell :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011