Some women need a man to complete them. Me? I need to see the world.

Whats one thing you need to complete you? Do not say your kids, that is a given. I would like to travel with my little girl and I'm sure your children are apart of your dream too.

TiffanieK

Asked by TiffanieK at 10:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Travel

• I want a JOB
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:29 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Travel and art - both seeing artwork by others and creating my own.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I need retirement. I want to stay home.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:32 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• God and my family
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i need to get back into the art and music world too. having 3 very young kids created a slight hiatus, but seeing my 5 year old start having interest in art and photography already is making me itch for an artistic environment.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:37 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Ï was blessed to have traveled, get my college degree and move around before I got married...
    Now that I am a SAHM which I love , I do feel complete. I am so very content and settled...I want to share the world of the city we live in with my daughter . We are able to be in a safe place to travel via the television.
    I also can still indulge in travel...like to South America where I lived and now have friends that speak both English and Spanish...(not to mention Cafemom friends and Facebook friends.
    My husband didn't see at first why I wanted a computer, but after having it for a year and using it in so many constructive ways...He now sees part of the reason I am so complete...and happy :)
    VeronicaTex

Answer by VeronicaTex at 10:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i would like to go see Paris or France or some sexy desirable place like that. i just want to go with a best friend, no kids, no husband, i want to flirt with a man who i cant understand - ugh! i dont think that will complete me all around though, i do need to do other things first, possible start learning to drive. i wanna publish a book though, i want to show everybody that there is something i can do and im worthy, not just a SAHM who pops out babies. (that is who i think i am..not talking about anyone else on here)
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I don't need my husband as in I could not live without him, but he sure does make my life better. Really what makes me feel like "me" is being a wife and mom, I love taking care of my family.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I need to know the truth about what is going on in our world. I refuse to believe what is told to us. But I adore my kids too. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 10:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My self happiness is what makes me complete...my independence and morals. I don't need a man to fill my life with self worth, though I love my husband very much. Only me, and no one else, could ever make my life as complete as I want it to be.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2011