Time Change

I believe this is an outdated concept that has outlived it's usefulness. What about you?

elizabooks

Asked by elizabooks at 10:41 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dislike this time of year time change. I know there was a reason for it when it was first implemented but there is no reason for it now.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:42 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sure, it's pointless - why would anyone want add more complications to life we don't need?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i dont think we need it anymore. it started so farmers could have more daylight.. but it was implemented after WWII anyways.. which doesnt make sense. plus it messes with me.. and for like the first week im tired and dd is grouchy.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:49 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree. Along with how they have been running the world for the past 3000 years.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:09 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• ugh dislike it very much!!! time for a change... one that doesn't involve messing with our clocks, and children, twice a year :)
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 11:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I only like the part where we set our clocks back , not ahead lol
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 4:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i don't think it was invented for Farmers - but I could be wrong - someone once told me farmers don't adhere to it because if they have dairy cows they have to do it the same time everyday no matter what or else the cows get upset.... but I could be just blowin wind here, cause I'm really unsure - the time change doesn't bug me except for the fact it's so dark when I need to get everyone up and ready for the day....
    JusaLady

Answer by JusaLady at 5:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011