Im 12 days late on my period, my nipples are sore,hungry constantly,and tired

I have taken 2 tests and both were negative. I have also had a bit more discharge than usual, and i have been peeing like crazy.but i do also drink a lot of water. I have been pregnant 4 times, 3 live babys, 1 miscarriage...and i couldnt get a positive test till i was like 5 weeks with each one of them. I have also have had cramps like im going to start my period but still nothing. I havent been stressed out at all, and really just in the past few days have i started to worry about when its going to come. My fiance and I a month ago had sex and he got a little bit of baby goo in me, we arent trying to have anymore kids...but also really not preventing it at all lol...so when should i test again??? Only downfall right now is that i dont have any insurance, so i cant go to the doctor yet. What do you think is going on with me????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i think you know :)
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:45 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• But my body doesnt feel pregnant tho...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• and both tests were negative with 1st morning urine
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I was like that too, been pregnant twice and never got a definite positive on the HPTs until about 6 weeks along.
    Sounds like you could be pregnant, but I'd want to make sure. insurance or not, if you're pregnant you'll need to get medical attention.
    I'd call planned parenthood and see what your options are.

but if I was having symptoms like that, I would go see someone right away.
    good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You want to be pregnant but you aren't. Give it a week, check again an d if it still says no just go on with life. It will happen
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If you are really concerned, go somewhere like Planned Parenthood, where they charge on a sliding scale based on income. If you ARE pregnant, they can help you get insurance.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2011