What time do you go to bed, and what time do your kids get up?

I like to go to bed late, but my kids wake up early. I have tried to go to bed early like them, but I just lay in bed. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i usually go to bed around midnight, and my daughter is up at 8-8:30
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My kids go to bed at 9pm, my SO and I go to bed whenever we get tired, normally around 12am... the kids get up around 7 or 8 am
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 10:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i put my 5 and 3 year old to bed at 8, but depending on when my husband gets home and we finish dinner and all that, it sometimes ends up being 8:30. if my husband didn't always make me stay up and "hang out" (really he just watches basketball and i play with the baby in a semi close proximity, or if he's asleep i'm folding laundry or still doing chores... i never clock out) i'd probably go to bed at the same time! maybe more realistically i'd like an hour downtime. It's because i always wake up as soon as the boys do which is pretty consistently 6:30-7, so i'm exhausted by 10pm. my husband is the one who kept me up til 1:30 am last night because his idea of "winding down" is to get drunk, watch basketball and whine at me that he needs attention so i should stay up. needless to say, he wasn't the one who woke up with the kids this morning, but i did and i'm frikkin TIRED and not happy about it
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:50 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• well last night dd was asleep by 9 but my ds cried and fussed until about 1:45 this morning and dd was up around 8, ds is still asleep, little turkey lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My kids are in bed my 8, and my and hubby by 9. We all have to wake up early to start our day.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I was always a night owl, up late late (2-4 am) with college homework house cleaning etc. and slept in (10is)... that was when hubby worked nightshift now that he works days we had to change up everything.... we are putting kiddos down at about 9 and getting to sleep ourselves around 10 so we can get up at 5:30 for work... kids usually up between 6:30 and 7
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 11:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• when hubbys on eve shift, about 230-3am and dd gets up for school at 6:10, ds gets up around 8 , on dayshift, about 10pm and get up at 5am to pack hubby's lunch
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 4:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011