Is there something that you don't like about your body?

I hate my butt. No matter how much weight I gain I never seem to get a butt. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• UHHHHH most of it !!!!! easier to write what it is I do like............LOL
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 10:47 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• it used to be my stomach because i was always bloated because i had a wheat allergy i didn't know about. now, my diet has fixed that so i have a nice flat stomach and i FEEL great, but since i had 3 gigantic babies, on top of that flat stomach i have a wrinkly saggy scarred up mess of skin. so yeah, that would be my stomach yet again. blech
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• the fat saggy pouch of skin that remains hanging over my c-section line from 2, almost 3 years ago! she was a 10 pounder and stretched my tummy out beyond belief. for this ill never wear a bikini and im really self-conscious about letting my hubby see me without a shirt on.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I hate this pouch on my tummy after my kids. I can't get rid of that no matter what and plastic surgery is SO not an option. Oh well... :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 11:07 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Mine would be myn Stomach, It's Flat< but Alil Wrinkly with Stretch marks... My Stomach used to be Sooo Pretty, my son Is Now 21 Months Old And My Strech marks look 100% better and My stomach Is starting to get tight again,, but Im afraid Couse I am now 9 weeks preggers again!!!!!!!
    lovingmom2011

Answer by lovingmom2011 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am with you on the butt... i used to have one, now I don't, at least now it is round in all the wrong places :) and the stretch marks don't help and after breast feeding two babes, my chest went from an A cup to a DD cup back down to an A, so it left me with no boobs and a whole lot of extra skin haha maybe someday I can get a lift :) .... everyone has something they would change I guess though!
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 11:10 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Even though I do hate the pouch on my tummy from my son 5 yrs ago!! I still hate my feet more! They seriously are the ugliest thing on my body lol..
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• my gut where I have been pregnant.
    O.M.G. It is ugly. there now.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My stretch marks and my huge nose....it's rounded at the tip like bozo the clown lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sagging pouch after having kids and breasts that hhave lost there shape from nursing.
    Jaedamomma

Answer by Jaedamomma at 2:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2011