Is there any reason to be concerned about bad cramps and diarehha at 32 weeks preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am 36 weeks and have been having this as well!! I've been having diarrhea and cramping at least 4 times a day! Its awful! I don't have any advice for you, just an "I'm there too!". I hope it goes away and you feel better soon!
    ARast

Answer by ARast at 2:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant (on Thursday), and I am experiencing the same thing! I just make sure to stay hydrated.
    Honeybun09

Answer by Honeybun09 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm probably not the best person for this question, but I'll answer anyway. Every pregnancy I dealt with that the entire time. So to me it was somewhat normal.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well it could be a sign of early labor or it could just be the stomach bug. Call your doctor. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 10:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Not overly but you should call your Dr. There is a small chance it could be labor. I'm sure you would feel better going in to be checked
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• my guess would be braxton hicks for the cramps and sometimes diarrhea happens late in pregnancy. also sometime constipation.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 11:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If you are having the runs, odds are the cramps are just from that. They can run really low in the pelvic region as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i would think it was okay as long as it doesnt last more then a few days then i would call the dr
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2011