Does anyone else feel that this whole "sister wifes'' is wrong on all levels? These kids didnt ask for this. Their selfish parents did!

First off, he isnt even married to any of them legally...except for his first wife. So how is that the holy thing to do. I personally think he is a wack job just by watching him. He seems like he is high all the time. Merri, or what ever her name is looks, warn out and done. I think she will leave soon. I know they are all jealous of Robyn. They sit on tv and make it look like everything is perfect, everything is all good...but you can see that they really want to scream out what they really feel. This is crazy. And when their kids get picked on, they can only blame their selfs. Their kids did not ask for this. Its selfish, and disgusting. They are all messed up in the head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• to each her own, and hers, and hers, and so on. they picked their life. i didn't.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think they seem happy. I am one who would normally say I think their lifestyle is wrong but really it isnt hurting anyone. The kids are healthy and happy and the parents should legally be free to live how they want. I see no reason for the police to be investigating them.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I got the drift that the first wife is VERY uncomfortable. I can tell by the way they look for his approval when they speak he controls what they say as well.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i agree that this is not a lifestyle that children need to be involved in. adults are free to do as they please... but atleast let the children live free of it.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I don't think it's wrong. I think they are a beautiful family, who has the right to choose how they want to live just like everyone else here in America. They would all be married if it were legal I'm sure but they can't. Look at how well behaved, happy and loved their children are! Better than most kids I would say. I personally couldn't do it but I don't judge them for it;)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He gets his cake and eats it to. There is way more to this then we see. There is no way in hell these people are all happy and living so comfortably. He seems to happy. Two of the wifes seem miserable, especially the first one. I dont understand how you can enter a marriage and say...you know what, lets make this a plural life style. Why cant the woman have many husbands? Now that would be wrong right? I think we would all be like OMG!! But its ok for him to live like this. What kind of holy religion is this??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• personally, i wouldn't want more than one dh...one is plenty! but..on the other hand, i wouldn't mind loaning him out on a regular basis to other wives. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• They are all sitting on the sofa, as if everything is ok. And when they do start to bitch a little bit...all of sudden, they all look at him or each other and start to make it look fine again. They arent being truthful with how they feel. I dont believe for one second these ladies go to bed happy. Their husband is bed hoping, and all these kids see it. Its disgusting. He is just happy as ever, look at him. I wanted to smack him on his honey moon with robyn. I was like, am I really seeing this. I know they cant stand her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• There is way more to any family than most people see!

It's not your way of living fine! It's not mine either, so I just don't watch the show!

idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 11:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• tsk tsk

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 AM on Mar. 14, 2011