Am I gaining weight to fast in my Pregnancy?

I am In My 3rd Month Of Pregnancy, (9Weeks) I have already put on 5 Pounds, is that too Much? Do I need to Start Watching my weight Now? I gained 40 Pounds with my last < And I don't Intend to gain even Close to that this time... I need Advise PLease... :)

lovingmom2011

Asked by lovingmom2011 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• some ppl gain weight at different rates, just make sure you are eating healthy. Congrats!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think your fine. Your not quite 3 months yet if your 9 weeks. You just dont want to gain 5-10 in 1 months like I did. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• there is no perfect way to gain weight in pregnancy. Every woman's body does it differently. The main point is to make sure you are eating a well balanced diet, taking your prenatals and refraining from being a couch potato! :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• as bootsky already has described quite nicely, one more thing i would like to add is plz make sure your wt does not increase more than 10 kg coz u may get raised bld pressure leading to difficult labour !good luck!
    doctormom2011

Answer by doctormom2011 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Thanks guys!!! i AM def.. Gonna Watch my Weight the rest of Pregnancy, Is It okay To Not gainAny Except for what the Baby Weighs??
    lovingmom2011

Comment by lovingmom2011 (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011