Anyone know where you can

Buy Iorn free formula in Northeastern Ok?
Our doctor says my twins need it becouse I took to much Iorn during my pregnancy to help with the leg cramps at night.
But now there blood is too rich with it at this time.
I have gone all over Tulsa looking for it.
And if you are going to say why dont you brest feed. I cant at this time.
To darn painfull.

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We used an iron-free formulation from Similac for the first 6 months for my little one. I would contact the company directly and find out where you can get this product in OK or get it direct from them.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 11:04 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Try online stores like drugstore.com or diapers.com, even amazon... good luck
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm sorry, I don't know where you would be able to find that. Did you ask the doctor, since he's the one who recommended it?

If the only reason you're not nursing is because it is painful, you can have an IBCLC or LLL Leader check the latch, because it should not be so painful that it causes you to choose not to nurse. I'm only suggesting this in case you DO want to nurse, and aren't just because of this reason. If there are other reasons that you wish not to nurse, disregard that part of my post.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2011