Dose Hypnotism work? adult content

This kind of goes along with my last question.
If it is all in my head and I am never going to see my Father again.
Maybe Hypnotism could be the answer.
Let me know what you think. or even if you have any better idea's.
LOL

newathis918

Asked by newathis918 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes. My dad graduated with his masters in hypnotherapy. After using it a bit he decided he hated it and it frightened him to wield so much power over another person so he switched to another line of work. However, he has retained his knowledge and has used his hypnotherapy in different situations. My little sister had a debilitating phobia of dogs. It was to the point where she would lock herself in her room and not let anyone in becaue they might be a dog in disguise (its comical now but was a disaster back then!) My dad hypnotized her and talked her through her fears and lo and behold when she came out of her hypnotized state her phobia was gone and shes been fine ever since!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 11:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes it works.
    annie610

Answer by annie610 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 14, 2011