Is it normal to be constantly taking pictures of yourself??

A coworker of mine is ALWAYS taking pics of herself and posting them on facebook. I find it weird. I guess if you were a a teen it should be normal, but nearly 30 with a child??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I know this girl that takes pictures of herself everyday almost and puts them on fb, kinda drives me nuts.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am older than that and take pics of my DD a LOT to post on FB -- myself?? Not so much:-)
    I generally think that someone sho is CONSTANTLY taking pics of themselves is a bit conceited.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have never thought it to be normal...makes me think of selfish teenagers. Self absorbed teenagers.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It is as normal as constantly looking at yourself in the mirror. Or putting on make-up before you leave the house. Or asking your friend to check your teeth after eating a large helping of spinich for lunch.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 11:19 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Kimkh that wasn't the question, you must be one of those that always taking pic's of yourself.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• not to take away from ur post but y is that its always the "anonymous" ones who always have something smart to say?? drives me crazy!..... and to answer ur question , no i dont think its normal to constantly do that at her age but to each its own , right??
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• so what is normal?
    I don't see anything wrong with it.
    she may get asked to put new pics online by friends.

I myself wouldn't do it, but I don't care if someone else does, that's their business.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• why not? maybe she likes looking at herself, maybe she's proud of the way she looks...does it hurt you? then don't look at her pics!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:27 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i never take pics period. i was trying to state that it is the way of peoplechecking the way they look these days. So for these times it is normal.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 11:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think its odd. My BIL dated a girl that did that ALLLLL the time. She probably had 300 pics she'd taken of herself. I think it makes one seem really obsessed with themselves.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 11:31 AM on Mar. 14, 2011