What do you get a guy for 2nd anniversary?

I have the hardest time buying anniversary gifts for DH. He's into fishing...that's about it....but that just doesn't seem like an "anniversary" gift, ya know? So what do you get a guy for an anniversary?

cjo1366

Asked by cjo1366 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• It may not seem 'anniversary' to you but you have to remember that guys are different. Just get him something that he wouldn't buy for himself unless he felt like he could splurge. You could always give him 'coupons' for a day, or three day, fishing trip all alone with his buds or something.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• 2nd anniversary...give him a blowjob.

3rd anniversary is anal sex.

4th is a threesome
    Anonymous

• I went to Glamour Shots and had my picture made. He loved it.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 11:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• WHAT?!?!?! Ok anon, lol...I think we'll skip the anal and the threesome, thanks anyway...haha!! I can handle the bj though:O)
    cjo1366

Answer by cjo1366 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• My hubby is really hard to buy for too, he doesn't really do anything but work and come home and during winter months he reads a lot, summer/spring he is out on the tractor either mowing or plowing/gardening so it's hard. His birthday was a few days ago and I racked my brain wondering what to get him and I ended up getting him a message chair and a lifetime subscription to sirius music (and the unit for his truck). I think guys like the self made coupons (good for bj's, backrubs, etc). For Christmas I'm going to try to buy mine a gun cabinet if I can find the right one. Most men like big screen tv's (and would benefit you both)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:11 AM on Nov. 24, 2008