To anyone that answered the other posters question about the world ending....

Yes, I do believe something will happen. The end of the world? hmm...who knows, none of us know. Something is going to happen soon to this entire world, it is slowly happening right now. You would be a fool not to see the signs. I think this is just a way of letting us know that we do not have much longer, we aren't promised tomorrow...so love hard! There is no day stamped on our life. However, the disasters are going to continue. So I am not afraid, I am just sad that I know I may not be able to see all my kids grow up. But I will live for today, not tomorrow. I will love with all I have. ;)

lesbians

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• bella...how touching your words are. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. I feel exactly the same way you do.  For years, I yearned for the Lord's return, but I have a 20 month old baby now. Will I see him grow up? I doubt it. Do I even want him to have to live in this difficult world when we could be in a place together that is too wonderful to even imagine? My 19 yr. old is in the Marines, and he just told me that he may be going to Japan to help with the search and rescue. We got to talking about the last days and such, and he said, "Can you believe it Mama...we're almost home." Wow. This from a 19 year old kid. A part of me rejoiced at his words, another part was deeply saddened because of my little one. "Live for today, not tomorrow, and love with all I have." Bella, your words have brought me much comfort and for that, I thank you.

popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 3:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Couldn't have said it better myself! Kudos!
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• That is good advice.
    Thanks
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree, good advice!
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Just my thoughts ;)
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree with you momma!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• We really dont have a time stamped on us. I do believe with all my heart that we arent going to be here much longer, but while we are here we need to just focus on our kids, and family. We need to treat today and every day as if it is our last. We cant live in fear of when the earth will be gone. We all know in our hearts if we really think about it, that these are signs to warn us. But we cant fear death every day. I just hope and pray I get to see my children grow up.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• @popzaroo....your very welcome. You should also be so proud of your older son for doing what he is doing. I feel the same way you do, but we cant change the fact. Just hold your baby as much as you can, give lots of I love you's, hugs, and kisses. Also do the same with your oldest when you see him. I tell me teens I love them all the time, even if they dont want to hear it lol. The only thing I can say, is if we go soon...we will have our children with us. That is comforting to me. Im sad for my kids, but like I said...lets live for today. When its all of our time to go, we will go. However, no one should let it take over there life. Am I scared? of course, but it makes me that much more willing to do what I can while I am here in this time. But like I said before, none of know when we are going to leave this earth. The calendars,etc...are all BS. So just live for now.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I don't think the world is going to come to an end anytime soon, however that doesn't mean I don't feel we should look after our world or it's people. I do agree that tomorrow is never guarenteed. You could be drving your kids to school one day and get in an accident and it'll all be over. That doesn't mean we should be fearful or not enjoy life but to be appreciative of each moment.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Well, considering the fact that our Sun isn't expected to go supernova for another 4 billion years...

...I'm not worried.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011