I think I missed my period? adult content

Ok...so...My last period was on feb. 10, 2011 and usually only last 5 or 6 days. On feb. 26 I started spotting where it only showed up on TP when I wiped and that only lasted 2 days. I have fairly regular periods and it is now the 14th of march...I have had clear sometimes cloudy discharge (more than usual), tender breasts (seems to hurt and be more tender on the sides of them), cramps (on and off), fatique, and peeing a lot more than normal. I took an HPT on march 6 and came back negative and then i took on on the 10th and that one came back negative. And still no sign of AF. What do you all think could be going on?? Is it possible to be pregnant and get negatives on HPTs til your a certain time along in pregnancy? With my first son I found out a little after I was 4 weeks pregnant...

Alcavin08

Asked by Alcavin08 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like history is repeating itself. Blood test. Bet you get a +. Quite certain you're pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Want til after you are over a week late, then take a HPT. I know they say that the can detect BEFORE your missed cycle, but not that reliably.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:23 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would wait about a week and take another HPT, but you also might want to go to the doctor. If you're not pregnant, there could be something wrong... It sounds like you are pregnant though.
    Also, what does AF mean?
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well on mine it means AUNT FLOW lol
    Alcavin08

Comment by Alcavin08 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Mar. 14, 2011