I was told that I don't dress like a "mom" how does a mom dress?

I wear sweats/yoga pants, sweatshirts, long sleeve mens t's. how is that non mom dressing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I think mothers can dress most anyway they want. I know I do...and I'm a mother and grandmother. Is there a guideline somewhere that I missed? Lol
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well I guess based off the other post...you are supposed to look like this 24/7

let me remember that...

OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 3:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• you can wear whatever you want, don't let others tell you that. I didn't realize us Mom had to dress a certain way. lol
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• hahaha..idk...i've got on yoga pants and a stretchy tee right now..of course, i just exercised a bit...but i wear this stuff all the time!!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:25 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i have on yoga pants and a tank top....the only time i leave the house is if i go to the grocery store lol i don't see the point in getting "all done up" just to play in the yard with the kids
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• how is a mom supposed to dress?? lol...i think people can dress however they prefer, but i always hear that i dont dress like a mom because im very trendy and i always look so nicely put together .. i just dont get it. Im still human i just have kids lol
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I was told I don't look like I even had a child and that I still look like I am in high school by the way i dress. I never bought new clothes until I was a lot bigger and could not fit in my pants. but after I had my son I went back to wearing the same clothes i have always worn.
    jgreene92

Answer by jgreene92 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• at home thats fine.. going out try to look a little more casual and less just got outta bed or done working out
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yeah that would never happen, I don't even own anything that looks like that. I am a working mom and I work in a super casual office, so sometimes I am picking my kid up on my lunch break.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Me neither lol...I just typed in trendy mom styles lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011