Have you regretted marrying him?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• No, never. He is the love of my life :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I've never regretted marrying him, he pisses me off to the point of smoke coming out of my ears at times but I know that at the end of the day he's doing everything that he can for his family and to make me and his children happy and that's all I can ask for. Someone for whom their family comes first. He's a wonderful, loving, generous husband and while I don't always agree with his parenting techniques I know that he's trying his best. I love him very much and I think that I'm lucky to have found him.
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yes sometimes I do because he is mean and he is a lazy parent he just yells at the kids,and he believes the kids should get smacked. when he comes home he sits on the computer for the rest of the day. He doesnt do anything with the kids. He is self employed and he doesnt go find work or do temporary work to help pay the bills. he doesnt take care of much of anything and I've tried talking to him but nothing works.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:43 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yes. he neglects us daily, ignores the kids then snaps at them after they've tried for 5+ minutes to get his attention.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:51 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• no. i did sign up for better and for worse, after all. its not always going to be perfect.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• On one hand I do, but if I had not married him I wouldn't have my 3 beautiful children.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:56 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No, but I wish he would stop being such a lazy ass about everything.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:57 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Nope.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No way. He is my best friend, lover, and father to our children. We have dreams and goals that can only be completed "together". Everyday is a blessing.. and I never fill it with regrets or "what ifs"
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• not for one second

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011