My Husband plays the laundry widget!

Yeah its true I left the comp for just a few minutes to go to the bathroom, and when I came back he was flippin through the diff profiles in a desprate search for 'white stuff"
I was just wondering if hes the only one out there whose tryed playing his wifes game

leapyear

Asked by leapyear at 11:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL funny!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• That's funny! We just got a new computer and one of our default games is "Memory" like the card game for kids where they lay out the cards and flip one over and then try to find it's match. I heard him talking to himself on the computer once so I walked in and asked what he was doing and he said "I can't find the damn clover!!!" LOL!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• HaHa! It was so weird and he wouldnt let me play then he used up a bunch of my points to buy a bigger basket and a bigger washer - thankfully he also found the 'missing sock' so he was forgiven ;p
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 1:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2008