Tips for shaving the nether regions? adult content

Just wonder if anyone has anytips for shaving down below, how to make sure it is soft and not picky....tips appreciated. Not sure if this is the best place to put this question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use a small size hair trimmer (used only for that) - doesn't make it completely hairless just super short and never itches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Shave last in the shower. The warm water will help soften the skin and hair.
    Exfoliate with a scrub before you shave. This helps get a closer shave. Exfoliate often afterwards as well, to help prevent ingrowns.
    Don't use a dull razor!
    After you're done and dried, roll on some plain, unscented deodorant on the pubic area - it helps to prevent razor burn.
    LadyMommaDukes

Answer by LadyMommaDukes at 12:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Shave in the direction of your hair and after you get out of the shower put deoterant where you shaved... it stops ingrown hairs. You just can't use gel deoterant.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Okay, for the top pubic area, I wait until it grows out just a little for a smoother shave, for the lower area I use a plain out razor and am extra careful. I do all of this in the shower w/o shaving cream bc I don't have time for shaving cream anymore. But I always shave in the opposite direction that the hair grows. Just like w/ legs arms and pitts.
    MoonPixie

Answer by MoonPixie at 12:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• try conditioner for shaving cream.. or just get a wax (the more you wax, the less hair grows back)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• use shaving cream and warm water, then cooler water to rinse...(not freezing just a bit cooler than the warm you already have)
    gj28

Answer by gj28 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• See Lady Momma Dukes answer
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 4:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Use a conditioning shave cream and good quality razor!
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 25, 2011