Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

How can you get proof.... (didn't know what catagory to put this in)

That a certain person falsly turned u into Child Protective Services? We know exactly who it was and it was in complete malice. This man got pissed cuz my DH's grandma is trying to get him for back rent & now my DH has a bunch of false accusations of the guys 15 yr old daughter & him having sex. My DH passed all 3 detector tests he has taken & on the dates & times me & my kids were at home with him!!!! Then the bastard turned around & called CPS claiming my DH was raping my kids, which Dr's proved false. We are wanting to press charges but CPS can't tell his name for 100% or give us the documentation... so how do i do this?!?!?!?!

Answer Question

Asked by via86 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

Level 7 (178 Credits)
Answers (12)
  • wow! well you already have proof that the allegations were false. as far as getting the asshole to stop.. no idea. he should have gotten in huge trouble after they found out your DH was innocent.

    Answer by tnm786 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • I think the only ppl that can press charges for turning in a false report is the CPS. And I dont think they usualy do that even when they accusations prove false.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • Unfortunately you cannot. CPS can decide to charge the person with filing a false report, but that's about it.

    Answer by gdiamante at 12:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • CPS will not give you the name for privacy reasons. It's a law. You can always go and speak with a magistrate to see if you do have grounds to press charges and then go from there. Once charges are filed, then the proof will fall on this man and he will have to say whether he did or not in a court of law. The sad thing about this is that there's a fine line before Law Enforcement will get into this since there hasn't really been a law broken...freedom of speech and all. Stand your ground and speak to a magistrate in your jurisdiction and go from there. Good Luck!

    Answer by sonja911 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • i do not have answer for you
    but thinking maybe this guy has a criminal record?
    in my state you can search public records that went through court
    maybe if you can find something 'on' his past CPS may listen better
    also, could you file a restraining order on him, this does nothing really, but if you can get one, maybe will help when he trys more stuff

    so sorry to hear you and your family have to go through this

    Answer by fiatpax at 12:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • Awww I don't know the answer to this but I just wanted to offer my sympathies...I'm SO sorry that this guy is such a HUGE jackass and would attempt to ruin someone's life over RENT MONEY!!! That is terrible! And if the law doesnt get him Karma will! Good luck mama...Again I'm SO sorry this is happening to you.

    Answer by Lucky209 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • CPS closed the case pretty muchly immediatly. It's my DH's lawyer that is wanting us to get the info to use in the stupid sexual assault case. It's a bunch of bull, & in the state of TX his lawyer can't cross examine her cuz it's considered harrassment unless they find something in the statement to really contridict what she said. And the fact I the DW I can't friggin testify or do a statement on his behalf. On her statemen she says he has no tattoos & that he wore a condom, well there's 2 problems there, He has a tattoo on his pelvic area that says GIT ER DONE... it's been there for years, & he is highly allergic to latex & those other ones they make. But his attorney says it may not be enough to give him a right to cross examine... I'm sick of this, I'm ready to tear my hair out!!!!

    Comment by via86 (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • Wow, i'm really sorry =[ that is horrible, and so sad that he has to drag innocent children into a battle over money!!! Karma is a BITCH and he WILL get his, in due time. I would do everything I can to see if you could file charges, because anymore false accusations, he will put a strain on the relationship between him and his kids,....that is SO sad! =[ i really hope that DOUCHE gets his soon!

    Answer by knicole0708 at 12:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • You probably need to talk to a lawyer about it.

    Answer by gemgem at 12:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • The sad thing is every time my kids see them they get excited & don't understand why they can't say hi or anything :( Luckily they ain't seen what its doing to my DH. This ain't the first time this man has accused someone of sexual assult against one of his kids, he did it with the 2 older girls too. Luckily I'm still best friends with the oldest one and she knows it's all false. But she has to hide being our friend so she can continue seeing her little brother that she practically raised cuz her mom & dad are drunks & do drugs like there is no tomorrow. When she has her little brother she calls me so I can see him & he keeps asking me to try & get custody of him. It's sad all the way around!!! I hope karma does bite the man in his ass... I ain't one to wish bad things on someone but there are times I wish the shit truck (he is pumps out port-a-potties) would blow up :/

    Comment by via86 (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.