I had unprotected sex, I am blotted my Brest are sore and it's only been two weeks. Am I pregnant?

Allieb953

Asked by Allieb953 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Might be time to test if it's been 2 weeks. A test would come up positive if you are pregnant by now. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• No one here can tell you anything but take a test. So off to the drugstore with you!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• its possable you have to get a test though......
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• we're not Dr.'s or psychics. If you had sex, then you certainly have the chance. Go buy a test, that is the only way to know for sure. My breasts get sore before my period, that doesn't always mean pregnancy.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Take a test. If its neg. & you dont get your period, wait about a week & test again.
    Anonymous

• possibly.
    MoonPixie

Answer by MoonPixie at 12:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Breast pain was my first sign of being pregnant with both of my children. The only way you can tell is test.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I had sore breast very early. So its definately a sign. Take a test and see!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Anytime you have sex, you encounter the possibility of pregnancy. So, yes, you could be pregnant. I'm not sure if 2 weeks after sex would yield a positive test though. It might be too soon to get a positive result, but not yet too soon to have symptoms. Keep in mind that these are also symptoms that many women have prior to, and during their period. Have you missed a period yet? If so, I would test. If not, when are you due for it? If you're expecting your period within a few days, you could test, if you're really anxious, but I would wait until I was at least a day late.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Maybe. Give it some time, then take a test.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011