Why am I feeling so queezy??

Im just shy of 34 weeks.. I feel sick to my stomach. usually happens when i take my prenatals, but i took them at 7 this morning. ugh this feels icky :/

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 12:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just part of nothing sickness that can come and go during any part of pregnancy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• taking prenatals made me feel sick all day. that's why I switched to Flintstones vitamins and folic acid lol
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• its normal unfortunately =( some women get sick the whole pregnancy, others none, others in the beginning, others in the end. it varies and your prenatals can make you nauseous.. if possible take them in the evening, it might help alleviate the nauseating feeling.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Did you have bad morning sickness earlier in your pregnancy? I've heard of other women who had it return later. Something that got to me was if I ate too much or was hungry at all. The only thing that worked for me was grazing pretty much constantly through the day.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• this being my 2nd.. I never had morning sickness with my first or this one.. just occasional nausea, I switched prenatals cause they made me feel yucky.. so maybe its a headache i think im about to have cause my head hurts a bit..
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Try taking them with food
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• lol I do.. eat before and after.. just might be one of those weird days
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• try taking your prenatals at night before you go to bed and eating a good breakfast in the morning..this should help the queasy feeling to subside substantially
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i know how u feel!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011