Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any other way to get ahold of my 2005 W2s??

so i have been trying forever to get a hold of my 2005 W2s and i can never get ahold of anybody and i leave message after message to my past employers and never get a call back. i have call the companies directly and gotten no where. is there any other way i can get my W2s? online or anything and where it isnt gonna cost me anything? PLEASE HELP

Answer Question

Asked by mybabychunk at 11:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You can got to where you filled your taxes and they will give you a copy.

    Answer by robinalbright at 11:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • Or you can go to your local IRS office and get it from them. They'll have it. My husband and I have had to do that a few times.

    Answer by AuntieM at 11:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

  • I assumed you were asking because you didn't file taxes? And need to now, so you need the forms. I don't know if there is anywhere else to get them if they mailed you the only copy. Just the employer will have them.

    Answer by sunmoonstars at 5:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

  • Even if you didn't file your taxes for that year, the IRS will have a copy. Your employer is required to submit a copy to the IRS when they send you a copy.

    Answer by customcat2000 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.