Why ask the same questions

this is more of an observation but with a question...why do people keep posting the same exact freaking question as the person or 3 people before them...am i pregnant, what test is best, should i be worried because im bleeding...honestly if you think you could be pregnant take a test...any test you pick will be fine because no matter what you need to see a dr afterwards anyway and if you think the bleeding is cause for concern then call your dr...omg come on people there were such good questions on here two weeks ago now they are all the same...read previous questions and see if that helps before you post these because they are soooo popular

note: this is coming from someone who is almost 38 weeks pregnant uncomfortable irritable and has a very bad cold she cant get rid of...please accept this as my apology if i sound like a whiney little girl right now...ouch my head hurts now

ahsot1230

Asked by ahsot1230 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh I love the question: I had sex...could I be pregnant? It's like...um, where have you been? Ugh that question drives me more crazy than any other one.

P.S. I'm 39 1/2 weeks and I have a cold as well that I have had for 2 weeks. I feel your pain.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sometimes people ask repeat questions because they haven't read the previous questions. I'm guessing that the main reason is really that people want personal recognition which isn't always a bad thing, is it? ;)

Best of luck and hope you're feeling better!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• LOL I LOVE the disclaimer at the end! lol hella funny....I've only been on CM for a couple of weeks but I have noticed that alot of the questions are repeats....the only questions that really kind of make me think.."hmmmm" Is the ones asking if they may be pregnant....it's not really something that is hard to find out lol...when I thought I was prego and couldnt afford the $15 test I went to the Dollar Tree and got one lol....It said Yes, so I made a Dr's appt....and Yes...I was prego...Simple lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• sometimes people don't think.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Your right! Repitition is NOT always good.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You know...I tried creating a group for that so people would no longer have to ask that question b ut it never took off. I mean there are so many sites with info and the symptoms of pregnancy but if people actually believed what they said they wouldn't keep on asking, so we just ahve to deal with it.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I really think that people do this because they want to feel more personalized. They want to feel like someone is answering their question based on their own personal situation.
    RiaChristine

Answer by RiaChristine at 12:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well its possible that some of the question that people ask is because they want there own answers. I mean i understand that it can get annoying and all but at the same time this is the spot to ask questions. Like i dont answer all the questions as do many others so one question that is asked we may not respond to but we get on later that day and a nother person has asked about the same question and we answer it and that one answer could be what they are looking for. I dont know i could be way off lol. And sorry to hear about the cold it just must be going around i am only 31 weeks so not as far along as you but i got a cold. Hope you start feeling better.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011