Where is your favorite place to shop?

What stores do you like to shop for Groceries, clothes, pet supplies, etc.

heatherhall88

Asked by heatherhall88 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• I tend to do Food Basics for groceries because it's less expensive on the staples than other stores. We do Pet Valu for the cat food, etc. I like the women's clothes that Reitman's has to offer.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 12:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I go to Food Lion or Walmart for groceries.

I go to Pet Sense for Pet items, or Tractor supply depending on what I need usually one of the two have it.

Clothes I go to Dept stores usually for myself. For the kids I go to The Childrens Place 70% of the time easily, mixed with The Gap, Gymboree, some old navy (rare), and Belk.

Answer by gemgem at 12:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Well, we have Wal-Mart. And that's pretty much it. If I want to drive for 30 minuted, I can like to go to K-Mart, Sears, and The Children's Place.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• walmarts
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• GORDMANS & RUE 21!!!
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 6:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Well I'd prefer to go to a Super Wal Mart to get it all out of the way, however, they NEVER had enough check out clerks up front and I get frustrated standing there for so darn long and the self checkouts rarely work properly making that frustrating as well. So I go to Winn Dixie or Publix for Groceries and then Pet Supermarket for my pet stuff. The Superstores NEVER staff check out lines appropriately.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• The Op Shop because you never know what you might find.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 16, 2011