Does your husband/SO play video games?

Does he ever do it QUIETLY? Mine has to talk and yell and cheer on his characters/players as if the damn animations can actually hear him. It's freakin' annoying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Mine gets into it as well...I think it's cute.
    Then when I play I yell at the screen as well.
    Makes it more fun and like you're part of it.☺
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• The worst part is when he throws the controller down and when he gets aggraveted at ME when HE is doing badly in the G-A-M-E . LOL> Which I have pointed out but he just rolls his eyes!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• haha mine is like that. he gets really into then he stops playing and he's all pissed off bcuz he couldnt do something on the game. i think its funny. sometimes he's quiet like right now.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• unfortunetly mine loves playing video games:( infact he bought the new one that came out last week "mortal kombat verses dc universe" :( the only good thing is that he plays it quietly.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 11:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• yes dh loves his games... his loadness is ussually getting mad & pissed at the video game lol... Ive told DH as much as he likes the games they tend to piss him off more than they tend to bring enjoyment to him! Sometimes I its annoying cause you can tell a game can effect his mood for the rest of the day.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Mine loves them as well. But he is really quiet when he plays. Even when he gets frustrated, I usually just hear a huff or puff come out of him and that's it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• LOL.....MY HUBBY LOVES HIS VIDEO GAMES & WILL GET SO XCITED && TALK SO MUCH CRAP IF HE'S PLAY AGAINST SOMEONE..
    MariahJsmom08

Answer by MariahJsmom08 at 1:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• mine plays but he yells at the other players he plays online
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:22 AM on Nov. 24, 2008