Carseat problem

See my 5month old son grew out of his infant one so we put him in the Toddler/infant one that was used for his older brother when he was 10months old.
My 5month old son hates carseats and would stiffen up in his infant one as well. But we thought it was just was his infant seat and was uncomfortable. But now i put him in his new one and he does the same darn thing, arches his back, screams and stiffens up.
Why is he doing this, my older son never did, he loved going in carseats just never the infant one when he was a baby, but when we switched him he loved going in carseats, But my 5month old is different he does what i said until i get him buckled, then after i get him buckled and we leave the driveway he is fine.
Whats up with that

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Every child is different. It's possible that he'd like a different design. Maybe go to the store and let him try a few to see if it's any better.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 1:17 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If he's fine once you leave, it's not that the car seat is uncomfortable. Or else he would still be complaining, or be complaining even more at the end of a long trip. He just doens't want to get strapped into a seat and not be able to move. They get over it.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It's a common phase that babies go through. I think it often stems from them not liking being restrained.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Every child is different some just hate being restrained
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 16, 2011