Can someone help me?

I'm not sure if I'm 7 days late or 4. I started last month on the 7th and the month before that on the 8th and the month before that on the 10th. So I am pretty sure my cycles are about 28-29 days. Anyways.....I havent started yet. I was supposed to start the 8th t. his month.

I"m neverrr late. Never. tI have no trace of blood at all. A week (before the 8th) I hd a tiny bit of light pink blood in discharge. But that's it. My boobs are sore. I have mild cramps but they only last like 2 seconds and its not all day. I guess I should test....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yup... wait it out or test
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yes, you should test. First Response Early Result are the BEST tests. If you go to the first response website you can print a $2 off coupon. Good luck!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It sounds like the light spotting could be implantation bleeding. You should probably test soon. :) Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I would take a pregancy test blood is the best way for sure.Good luck.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 1:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I agree- test first thing in the morning. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• The only way to know to know for sure is test. Either get an early response test or just call your doc and see if you can go in and get a blood test. Personally i just wait it out. I go along as i could be so no drinking and all that.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 1:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It should show up on a pregnancy test by now, whether ur 4 days late or more your test results should be accurate. Good luck!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• go POAS already!! LOL good luck hope you get what you want
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• GET A TEST..tell us what it says
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 4:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Oh, I'd be testing if I were you =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011