Sensitive?

Some of you ppl here are so Damn touchy. I can't ask a question without someone takeing offense or feeling like I'm talking about them. Are their any sites that you know of that ppl are more free spirited and not so SENSITIVE. Thanks to all with helpful answers/opinions.

KoolMom617

Asked by KoolMom617 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Hun, you're dealing with women. We all have a tendency to be catty and bitchy and we have a way of blowing things way out of proportion. I doubt you are going to find anywhere like that anywhere else that can provide as much help as here. Just do what I do...try to reason with the stupidity and, if you can't, then laugh it off because there isn't much more you can do. :-)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• People will always be sensitive when you are talking about something they feel strongly about. People feel strongly about the things discussed on this site (family, religion, etc). I would just make sure you are wording things in a way that wont sound insulting and if you have to, just say "no offense" or "no insult intended" when something sounds like it could be taken wrong.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• cryingstop being so mean! lol

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• In the short time I've been playing on Answers you really never know what you type that will set someone off. Could be the way you word your question, could be others are looking for a fight, in a bad mood, or there are those that will always be mean and nasty and negative about everything. Can't change them, so I TRY to ignore them and TRY to never take it personally. This does get easier the longer you play. Good Luck,,
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You gotta have pretty thick skin on this site!! If you want to put you opinion out there you can best believe someone is going to have something to say about it. Whether you agree with it or not!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Everywhere you go there will be people like that. So going to a different site isnt going to make things any better. You have to learn how to deal with that. It comes with life!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Just say I didn't mean to affend anyone but I'm just stateing my opinion.
    Jaedamomma

Answer by Jaedamomma at 1:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It would seem you are the one who needs thicker skin. You are being very sensitive yourself now aren't you.

Anonymous

• I try give the best advice I can, but the one thing that drives me nuts is when someone posts something that is judgemental or is making fun of someone. Drives me insane.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• dunno hun, if you find any let me know....
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011