Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is the cheapest place to......

have a pregnancy test done so I can have paperwork to apply for Medicaid benefits?? I live in virginia

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

Answers (7)
  • health department it's free and they get the paperwork started for you

    Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:47 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • Health dept or family planning clinic. They are usually free.

    Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • birth right usually does free ones or planned parenthood and will give you the paper you need to get on medical assitance.

    Answer by jenn4443 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • I went to Planned Parenthood for that, and if I recall correctly, I did not receive a bill, since Medicaid generally covers medical bills for up to 90 days prior to accepting you.

    Answer by Krysta622 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • if you have insurance most doctors offices do them and are covered, but there are lots of free health clinics that do them for free

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:30 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • health department or planned parenthood

    Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

  • Planned Parenthood.

    Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy
Can someone help me?