What would make you happier?

I'm pretty happy with my life. I have a wonderful husband, a great daughter, expecting a son in June and me and my mom are closer than ever....but I would LOVE to own my own home! We're renting right now which is fine but I think if we OWNED that would be awesome!!!!

What could make you happier then you are now?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Having my husband work a safe job (when we met he was going to Iraq and then when he came home he went to work in the coal mines), monetarily contributing to my family, finishing my degree. All of those would be great and are a work in progress otherwise I'm pretty happy
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 4:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• To win a lifetime of cleaning from a service. I detest cleaning.

Or a personal chef
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• RETIREMENT!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I love my family, the house and neighborhood are nice, we all pretty much have our health. But I can always think of more. I'd like a part-time job, ideally helping people, animals, the environment, doing some good in the world and doing something I'm good at! And I'd like a friend or few to talk to. It's driving my husband crazy to be the only person I talk to (except online)
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Money. We are dirt poor, with one child who is 29 months old and another due in November. If we had a home of our own and the means to take care of it, I would certainly be a lot happier.
    Being less fat would also make me happy, but I'll have to wait to lose any weight now.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm happy with my life. I'd be happier if I knew my family's health would continue to be good. I worry about DH especially.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011