what can happen if I hit my hubby accidentally in the balls?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• He can hit you back. You'd have to kick him really hard to cause any damage
    Anonymous

• He might could accidentally hit you in the head.
    Anonymous

• usually nothing of it was not hard. but if it was hard It could cause REALLY bad swelling and pain. My brother got hit there when he was in high school playing football. He can't have kids because of it and he still has pain.and it was 3 years ago

robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 11:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• If it is an accident, he will forgive you. Been there, done that. My husband and I spoon almost every night. Sometimes I jerk in my sleep because I dream I am falling. One night my knee was in between his legs when I jerked. He was a little mad because I hurt him but he forgave me. He had seen me jerk in my sleep before. Now he just puts a pillow between his legs there.lol
    Goodthings

Answer by Goodthings at 11:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• pretty much you can kiss sex tonight good bye! lol. if it wasn't hard he'll be fine.
    Anonymous

• You'll get his attention!!! LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• Did they fall off? if so and they bounced around or went over the neighbors fence I would politely go knock on thier door and ask if they could throw them back over the fence. You can then decide whether to re-attach them or not.
    Anonymous

• One night hubby had just got out of the shower and bent over for some reason, anyway I thought it would be fun to smack him on the butt. Well needless to say I smacked him alright, right in the balls! He fell to the floor and I couldn't help it I started laughing. He forgave me and no permanent damage. I couldn't believe how much pain he said it caused!
    Anonymous

• LMAO @ anon. 8:45!!!!
    Anonymous

• Why do you ask??/are you planning some revenge?

shhhigh five

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2008