have you baught

Your ham and turkey yet. If so how big were they and how much did they cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Food & Drink

• No, nothing yet. In fact, I keep forgetting that Thurs. is Thanksgiving. I have been so caught up in my school work my head is just not into the Holidays yet.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2008

• we bought ours yesterday it was 21 pounds and we paid 4.50 for it we did one of theose specials where you spend so much you get if for .22.
    Anita
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I bought my turkey today. 17 lbs for $5.10, it was a special if you bought at least $50 worth of groceries, you only paid 30 cents a pound. Regular price was 98 cents a pound.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• We got our turkey on Friday. My husband picked it up so I have no clue how big it is or what it cost. It's all thawed and ready to go for Thursday. Then Saturday he had to run to the store again and got a small spiral cut ham because he has a taste for ham. Normally we only have turkey on thanksgiving but now I have to make ham, too. And there is just 7 of us (3 adults and 4 kids). Like we need ALL that food.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• We got a 14pounder turkey for $3.96. The special we had was spend $50, the turkey is 56cents a pound.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• what special are you guys talking about what store???
    Anonymous

• Mine was a Winco and sorry, mine was 26 cents a pound, not 56cents a pound. I am kinda excited because I got all of my Thanksgiving shopping and weekly shopping done for $123.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 3:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008