How long can sperm survive during fertile days? need some opinons adult content

i am trying to figure out how long they live, my days were the 7th through the 12th. i had sex 2 times the 7th and the 8th. what do you think my chances are go becoming prego if i was suppose to ovulate the 12th? i havent had any signs of ovulating like i always do, but i do have dull cramps like period, i have very little discharge (it felt like i peed my pants yesterday and when i went to the bathroom it was just really watery never had that before) i have 2 kids already and both pregnancys were very different. o ya when me and i my hunny took a lil r &r trip i started bleeding the 26th (like 11pm cuz i had sex )and it was weird like i bled when i had sex then it would stop then it would start again a few hours later, but it wasnt really heavy just after i had sex. i only bled for like 2 days, it wasnt a normal period for me. cuz i only used maybe 5 tampons all together. and it stopped the night of the 28th. and we had sex the 26th and 27th and 28th. sorry so long lol any advice? i will take a test april 1st just in case but still i wouldlove to hear your opions thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mayo says 5 day in fertile enviroment but I would say 2 to be on the safe side because you don't always have hospitable cm.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• The other thing to consider is two days in a row can reduce the sperm count.

50-50 chance here.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Everything I've read, except Mayo, has stated 3 days. But all recommend sex every other day for very motile and numerous sperm.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• girl sperm live longer then boy sperm - I think it's 5 days but I'm not positive
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I've heard the same as ashlynn....3-5 days with the female gene carrying sperm lasting the longer of the two.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:36 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• 3 Days is what I've always heard.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:07 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Hey i need some help please someone answer, i had sex unpritected and he came inside after my period and the beginning and end of my fertile days, like at the beginning and the day after i ovaluated, could i be pregnant ? He also came inside the 3 times
    Needhelpttc

Answer by Needhelpttc at 12:49 AM on Aug. 10, 2011