Is it wrong?

okay so my dh sister gf has been trying to start crap with me and i just ignore it for months now. shes made it so everyone in his family doesnt like going around her and made my dh and his sisters relationship almost none existent... well she totaled her care lost her job and found out that my dh sister has been cheating on her for 5 yrs now. all within a few months after starting crap with me i wrote a post about this before but anyways is it wrong to laugh and think thats what you get? i feel like if i do then its like opening the door for bad things to come my way.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 2:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• to yourself, sure, but don't do it to her face, that's just stooping down to their level.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:24 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I say and it's only my opinion, that if you are going to laugh, and say see that's what you get, that you should expect Karma to visit you. Walk away, ignore it, and don't even think about her, your just giving her power over you....it's true that what comes around goes around.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Do not give it any power. Ignore their drama and just keep living your life. If you do anything, it will open the flood gates. Just keep laughing and enjoying your life. We are powerless over anyone but ourselves. I send you a hug. It is hard to be around people like this. They never seem responsible for their own lives. There is always an excuse as to why the problems they generate aren't their fault. Have a great day.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Take the high road. Wishing others ill is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to get sick - don't know who originated the saying and it's much quoted but soooooo true. Karma is a bitch and you don't want her visiting you. Just move on!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I want to clarify to laugh for the fun of life and not for the wrong wishes of others. People who live the way you explained still have emotions and hopefully they will change for the better. I know it has caused you and your family pain and I do not wish that on anyone. Regardless- try to find compassion, some people have a hard time living life on lifes' terms. I am glad you are not one of those.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011