Who doesn't mail out thier childrens picture for christmas?? I'm thinking to just mail regular cards, last yr. I spent $100.00 between pictures & stamps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• How about doing a Virtual Christmas Card online with a pic of your kids? That way, you can still share you pic and it's a Christmas greeting.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:01 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• That's a good idea, send them online! I usually just send a card, then offer pics to people that we see over the holidays, unless someone specifically asks. I got tired of spending money on pics, then going to peoples houses and the pics were no where in sight! So now I buy smaller packages and give them to people we're close to.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Just use one of those coupons online or in the mail to get their pictures taken for like $10. It usually includes a TON of wallets.

Then just send regular cards with the pictures inside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Hi. Yea I would also just send my kids pictures through emails there are a few websites that you can send free greeting cards online. This way it can save you mony on pictures and stamps. I would just mail out ones for those who do not have emails or those who really want a picture of my kid. good luck and have a great thanksgiving!
    Princess_10.07

Answer by Princess_10.07 at 7:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I have never done the picture card. I actually love finding new and interesting beautiful Christmas cards to send to people.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I use a company called Send Out Cards. You can send two free cards on me if you want to try the service. It's a lot of fun, and easy to do. You can add a picture on the outside and inside of the cards, and we have regular greeting cards and trifold cards too! It costs me $1.35 per card to send a card (including postage!) that is the wholesale cost, the retail cost would be $1.89 per card, and less if you don't add pictures. www.sendoutcards.com/22012 click on the banner to get your free sample account. No obligation, just try it and ask if you have any questions. Kelly ; )
    email: tkpowell@gci.net
    proudalaskan

Answer by proudalaskan at 3:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2008