How did you find out about Cafemom?

I was just browsing trying to get answers for a problem i had with my son, and it came up on Yahoo search...it wasn't until after i joined is when i noticed all the advertisments for it on Myspace...lol. it's amazing how we don't pay any attention to ads anymore.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• myspace
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 12:08 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I was googling "becoming a mom" advice, etc.... It was when I had baby fever big time, about 2 years ago. I came across CafeMom (it was just starting up back then), joined, and I've been hooked ever since!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:13 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• ClubMom... as far as I can tell, it's the prior version.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Myspace lol I used to be addicted to myspace I dont know why but now I am addicted to cafemom and always forget I have a myspace lol
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I was looking for a way to help families for Christmas. I went to Google and there it was.
    KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 1:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• this is actually funny, i had seen the commercial for it before, but never thought to try it out, until one day i was away from my computer, my 2 yr old daughter got up in the chair at the computer, i came back to it and somehow she had pulled up cafemom website, and i went ahead and wanted to find out about it. im glad now she did that. :)
    SHADYZGIRL1983

Answer by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 1:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• My best friend sent me an invite about a year and a half ago...still here!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i was bored, and wanted to know if there was a chat that mothers went to so i typed in moms club and cafemom came up and i later noticedthe ads as well but never had before lol.
    danielleMom

Answer by danielleMom at 10:51 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• ***Myspace lol I used to be addicted to myspace I dont know why but now I am addicted to cafemom and always forget I have a myspace lol ***

Me too! LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:54 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• was bored at work and googled "fun surveys".
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008