9 weeks with cramps and brown blood

OK my brothers girlfriend is 9 weeks and is having cramp. In her front, not her back and is having a brown I'm guessing blood discharge. I told him if they are that worried then he needs to talk to the hospital. I told him is probably just round ligament pains, and unless the blood is red or bright red she doesnt have anything to worry about. Well thats what the doctor told me that when I was pregnant. I had a brown discharge and pain like she is describing at one point, and they told me I was fine. So does anyone have any advice I can give her. So I can calm her down it's her first baby

Amber1109

Asked by Amber1109 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am an RN u are right there is nothing to worry about unless the blood is really red and with blood clots...
    Pooky_mommy

Answer by Pooky_mommy at 12:19 AM on Nov. 24, 2008