Gluten-free

I was wanting to try to go gluten free. What foods can I have that are gluten free? It seems like most things have gluten in them. Did anyone else go gluten free? Did you notice a difference?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I have friends that have ciliac disease...which mean allergy to gluten...there are websites that have really good recipes. Trader Joes and Whole Foods have large GF sections.....most grocery stores do have a selection but not huge. There are plenty of things that are gluten free that are good for you.

Im not sure what difference you're looking for?? If you are allergic then yes, you will notice a difference....if other differences, Im not sure what you're looking for.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• just read on the Nutella jar its gluten-free. and yummo!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:21 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Gluten is in pretty much any bread & cereal, crackers, etc, unless they're specified to be GF. I've noticed that the Great Value brand of foods (Wal-Mart's store brand) has marked on EVERY product whether or not it's GF.
    Anonymous