My daughter has a cyst on her kidney

and the dr said we dont have to worry about it unless she starts having problems. What kind of problems? and she has to pee alot One morning she woke up and peed then 10 minutes later and I didnt give her anything to drink yet she peed 5 times in a hour without drinking anything. Is it normal or is it because of the cyst. and what is a cyst I have tried to ask the dr and they didnt explaine it good
Thanks

MamaAlderman_2

Asked by MamaAlderman_2 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Kids' Health

• i dont know bout a cyst on the kidney. i know my son was born with a cyst on his left lung and he had surgery to get that removed at 5 months. a cyst is basically retained water that never left the body when they were in womb, how old is your daughter? it might be because of the cyst that she has to pee alot. but search on googlehealth.com its nothing to really worry about. just watch and make sure it doesnt hurt her, because once it does begin to hurt thats when you need your doctors to be their, because it can rupture inside of her. well i dontk now what else to tell you but good luck! :D
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2008