Does anyone have Psoriasis??

My daughter is 16, has Psoriasis and is gluten sensitive..I have done some research on the symptoms of Psoriasis..WhatI have found is it is an Auto-Immune Disease..My question is: Is their anyone who has a child/teenager with this problem?..and if so can anyone give me some natural alternative suggestions that has worked for their children??..I do know that her diet has alot to do with it..considering she is also gluten sensitive. ... Thanks, Amy B

mumstheword155

Asked by mumstheword155 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Health

• Hi Amy,

I read your health question and felt I needed to reply as a concerned parent. I've spoken with other moms in similar situations, both psoriasis and eczema were treated by using an Antibacterial Liquid Soap and soaking in Renew Bath Oil for 30 minutes each night. Pat dry, not rub; Applying Renew Intensive skin therapy lotion to the scaly areas And also applying MelaGel (an antiseptic) to cover the areas that were inflamed or red. As you also mentioned a proper diet is very important and I wish you and your daughter all the best. If you'd like to discuss further and find out more details about these products that I also use and haven proven to be safer and better for your family's health, I'd be delighted to share more information with you. Please feel free to send me an email anytime at susannceo@gmail.com
    CeoMomSusanna

Answer by CeoMomSusanna at 2:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Hi CeoMomSusanna, Thanks for your responce!, I do order products from the very company you are speaking about, but I have not tried those products..BUT I will now.Thanks again!!
    mumstheword155

Comment by mumstheword155 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011