Show Sister Wives

Do any of you watch this show? If so what do you think of it?
I have not watched it before, but caught a few minutes of the new episode that was on last night. The show seems interesting, but I don't think that lifestyle would be for me.

MizLee

Asked by MizLee at 2:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• I only watched last night's episode, where it was the childrens first day of school, and they went ice blocking, whatever it was. I don't agree with there lifestyle but i'm no one to judge them on there own beliefs/religion. ...... the show is still addicting though, atleast from that episode lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i have seen parts of the show. I think that it is an interesting show and while i would not like to live that life style either I can understand why they do it. Also, I understand why they want to show people that polygamist aren't all like what we have seen with the Warren Jeffs types.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I watch it.
    It wouldnt really work for me I don't think...but I can see the good in it and if it works for them then great

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• At least they have respect for each other.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 7:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Honestly, I find it sickening. I watch it though, bc I find it interesting regardless.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think they are going overboard with crap they are putting on the tv.
    Anonymous