A work from home question..

I know this has been asked alot but I don't know how to search to find old questions and answers. So....is anyone doing a work from home job and actually bringing in a decent living? And what is it that you do? Not looking to get rich just make some decent money.
Thanks for your help. Also, could someone explain how you can look up questions before you ask something that has been asked alot?

Thanks again!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• You can look under the life and home questions tab. There it will take you to money and work questions. There it will show all the questions that have been asked in that category
    Anonymous

• What kind of income are you looking for? Ideally what do you want to bring in each month? Also, are you looking for a job or a business? Here is some information on difference between job and business and what to look for in a home business if that is what you choose to do. www.ceomomcareeronline.com

I've owned my own home business for nearly 3 years which I work around my two young kids part time and it really has been the best choice for my family. The job I had from home before I started my business didn't fit with what I was looking for and wasn't secure at all. I know have security, time freedom and best of all don't miss a thing with my kids!

I wish you the best in your search to find what works for you!

To your success!!

rebeccamalcolm

Answer by rebeccamalcolm at 3:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I sell Scentsy and I've made good money every month. I'd be happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Nicor- do you have to do parties in order to make any money?
    Anonymous

• earningsinabasket.com has tons of work at home jobs and businesses you can do. they also provide one on one help finding whats best for you ..i do not recommend parties during this economy, unless it is a free to join company.
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have a home based business with Mia Bella's, that's not the same thing as a job. I invested money to get started and I still put money in(but I earn more...lol) I've heard that medical billing is done at home but I couldn't tell anything about it. There are moms in some of the work at home groups that blog about home jobs and some of teh groups also have info about home jobs. Good luck!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 6:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011